Monday, January 5, 2009

Begin

I am not really familiar with the world of blogging. I created this page based on inspiration that I gained through my good friend, Jared Korver. I have little idea on what I will write about, or, for that matter, who will want to read it. I do not consider myself someone abundantly blessed with the gift of insight. Understanding this, I intend to record my thoughts as the come to me, in whatever manner they may come to me. Basically, (and in the words of Korver) "I have grown more and more weary of useless words and conversations that I have throughout the course of my life, and this is a way for me to spill my guts about what really matters to me. Without interruption and without reservation."
I hope that this can do some good, or at least impact someone in some way. Ultimately, I am not looking to make a profound impression in the world through an internet blog. However, I do desire to glorify He who has given me breath, and wish to record the adventures that I encounter along the way in some fashion.

This will do for now.

2 comments:

  1. I want to read it.
    Thanks for writing, I'm finding you inspiring already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. The thoughts I have read so far are sincere and interesting. :) Also, I love love love the Disney Robin Hood movie. I would have stayed and read if for no other reason! :-P

    ReplyDelete