Saturday, November 2, 2013

Writing

I woke up one morning and realized that I enjoy writing.
Always the finished product, and less often the process. 
Ernest Hemingway said, "There is no rule on how to write.  Sometimes it comes easily and perfectly; sometimes it's like drilling rock and then blasting it out with charges."
However, I always find personal fulfillment and satisfaction in the act of creating something that I first had to envision. 

I am going to attempt to adhere myself to a more disciplined structure of writing, which will involve this webpage. 
I tried this in the past, by trying to think of the blog as a form of journal.  That actually served as a deterrent for me because I'm not big on sharing, and because my life is not all that engaging. 

The current course of action will be to write informed bits on current events, social constructs, political studies, etc., both for practice and for fun.

My goal is to say something worth saying, if I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment