Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Back on my grind

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Hey.

I apologize for my conspicuous absence from writing. I spent half a year waiting for something to have a profound enough impact to cause me to voice an opinion. After half a year, I've decided that this probably is not the best approach.

So, this post is going to be a casual update, just to ease back in to things.

Since I last posted I have:
1. Grown a beard and shaved it off.
2. Graduated from college.


On a more current note:
-I have joined the Crossfit Indian Trail team and am starting to really commit myself to that.
-I have recently registered with the USTA and will hopefully be playing for a league team this summer. As a matter of fact, I am going to dedicate a good portion of this summer to getting serious about tennis and getting back in to golf.
-I am looking to get a puppy. My top choice is a husky. However, I really like the idea of a redbone coon hound or a bluetick.
-I am selling anything that I don't really need to keep and establishing a travel fund. I'm planning to spend about a month traveling to different places that I've always wanted to see.
-I am looking to get my own anvil and forge and possibly set up a blacksmith workshop in my backyard.
-I purchased a bathrobe specifically for the purpose of being the unemployed college graduate who gets the paper in his bathrobe every morning.
-As a gift, my mother gave me the book Lone Survivor written by Marcus Luttrell, and I am very excited about this.

More posts will be coming much more regularly in the very near future.
I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment