Tuesday, May 4, 2010

I am not a smooth individual.
I get tongue tied. I stammer. I cannot properly articulate my opinions in unfamiliar conversation. I still get nervous around a pretty girl (really).
This blog has been a good way for me to say things in a way that I could not otherwise say them. As strange as I feel about writing my thoughts on an internet page, I find that I can be much more collected and linear with my thinking if I write it out. It's nice to have a medium on which I can record my deliberations, if for no other reason than to straighten them out in my own head, and move along.

Thanks for reading this little page of mine. I hope it has brought you some entertainment, at the very least.

1 comment:

  1. Brian:

    I'm so impressed with you and the young man that you have become. The only thing that could impress me more is the man that you are going to be. Always remember to give more than you take. This includes family, friends, work and God. If you do, you will always reap much, much more in the long run. I promise.

    I love you.

    Dad

    ReplyDelete